“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Accertify-InAuth is the leading digital device intelligence company for a mobile-first world. The Accertify-InAuth Security Platform delivers the most advanced device identification, risk detection, and analysis capabilities possible to help organizations limit risk, remove friction and reduce fraud within their digital channels. With safer digital transactions, banks, payment networks, merchants, healthcare providers, governments and other organizations are better positioned to capture new revenue opportunities and compete more effectively in an “always-on” world. InAuth is headquartered in Itasca, IL with offices in Santa Monica, CA and London, UK.
Our software teams significantly enhance our user experience, both internally and externally. We ensure that Accertify-InAuth have seamless processes in all areas of the business, and that clients can access their information with ease. Our most successful team members enjoy working in a collaborative environment and challenging each other daily. We possess the ability to prioritize work in order to maintain effectiveness and meet deadlines. We can communicate with technical and non-technical users, work with autonomy, and have the desire to stay abreast of new and emerging technologies.
We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for our engineering team.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Experience in automated testing and running test scripts required
- Experience with manual mobile application testing
- Experience with browser automation and acceptance testing frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.) required
- Familiar with development of web and/or mobile applications preferred
- Experience using Xcode, Instruments, IntelliJ and other IDE Dev Tools
- Experience with API testing using Rest, Soap, or Postman
- Thorough understanding of OS X and iOS technologies preferred
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented, and have good written & verbal communication skills
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2021, 3:40:44 PM