You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Accertify Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express is a global leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fight fraud.
Over the past 4 years Accertify has been steadily building its presence in the Japanese market & we are now at a point where demand is such that we need decided to further build out our delivery & servicing capabilities in Japan.
Sales Engineering/ Implementation Managers are responsible for supporting technical sales discussions (alongside and lead by Sales people) and deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform. These responsibilities include:
• Attendance at prospect meetings with Accertify Sales people to engage in technical product demonstrations & assist with technical elements of the sales discussion.
• Be the technical SME for the Accertify product set in Japan.
• Building of technical Statements of Work (SOW) which are used to form part of the customer agreement & which will be agreed and signed off by the end customer.
Project Management, Definition, Design, and Configuration of complex software integration projects with the expectation of meeting and exceeding company-defined standards.
• As part of the implementation process, identify reusable/repeatable solution components and drive those back into the product and/or implementation process.
• Perform on-site Customer solution discoveries
• Perform on-site Customer training and troubleshooting after software is implemented.
• Act as a liaison between new Customers and Accertify internal departments including sales and technical development.
• Develop approaches and procedures to diminish project risk
• Job requires traveling to Customers’ site
• Work closely with Accertify subject matter experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
• Define and perform testing of the final customer solution to ensure a high level of quality
• Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
• Develop strong relationships with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in a related field
• Experience working alongside Salespeople selling in SaaS solutions
• Prior software implementation/support and integration experience
• Strong Discovery and Requirement Gathering capabilities
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Relationship building skills
• Strong Software Integration background with Real Time messaging between systems
• Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to act as a consultant with our clients to help them analyse their transactions for potential fraud and to develop their processes around investigating fraud
• Self-motivated and an enquiring mind
• Ability to negotiate and offer alternatives to the client on setting up the appropriate integration and risk logic
• Ability to communicate with client’s staff at multiple levels including Networking, Software Integration, Project Management, and business level
• Experience with creating reports for analytical purposes
• Previous experience with XML/JSON is preferred but not mandatory
• Good understanding of HTTP / HTTPS / SFTP is a plus
• Online Credit Card processing, chargeback, and fraud analysis experience will be highly regarded
• Require high business level of language skills in both Japanese and English. Ability to speak, write and read the languages proficiently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2021, 1:03:41 AM