You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support two Vice Presidents in Enterprise Digital & Analytics (ED&A) part of Global Consumers and Services Group. The position is an integral part of the team and needs to be extremely proactive in anticipating and adapting to multi-disciplinary needs. This role requires comprehensive organizational, interpersonal, and prioritization skills in addition to strong personal integrity and discretion. They must be highly communicative and able to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced and complex environment with multiple priorities. The ideal candidate is also intellectually curious and will want to be an embedded, contributing member of the team that adds to the positive work culture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a point of contact for Leaders in a professional manner using discretion in answering queries in a timely manner
- Organize and proactively maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings across multiple time-zones and creating and managing distribution lists
- Help prepare for meetings as necessary by scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics, etc. as necessary
- Support new joiner onboarding
- Coordinate travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other Amex offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required
- Provide detailed itineraries for trips, including hotel arrangements, transfers, meetings scheduled, contact details, addresses etc.
- Process Ariba Buyer orders and other invoices
- Process & reconcile cash/ credit expenses in a timely manner using Concur
- Help report and liaise with IT helpdesk for any technical support required
- Support special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Previous experience with a wide range of administrative tasks
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings with internal and external parties
- Skilled at planning and arranging domestic and international travel
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proven team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Positive attitude, solution oriented demeanor, and reliable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of American Express Company processes and internal systems (e.g., myHR, Ariba Buyer, Concur, etc.) is preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 6:02:16 PM