You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
American Express’ Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) within the Global Risk & Compliance organization is responsible for the enterprise anti-money laundering, sanctions, and anti-corruption programs.
The Chief Product Owner team serves as a centralized group to ensure technology projects are prioritized, coordinated, and overseen to ensure timely rollouts across GFCC Platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Coordinate with GFCC platform product owners to align on technology strategies and ensure successful/timely project completion
- Partner with GRC to facilitate GRC leadership technology priorities
- Work with product owners and American Express technology to ensure capacity aligns with GFCC allocation
- Lead end to end completion of certain automation related technology enhancements
- Develop strategic partnerships with LOB partners allowing coordinated prioritization across GFCC platforms
- Drive consistency for SAFe/Agile processes across GFCC utilizing strategic reporting from Rally workspace
- Serve as a centralized resource between external technology, GRC, AET, EMPO, and senior leadership
- Create PowerPoint content and present to GFCC leadership informing on progress for key initiatives
The successful candidate will have the ability to: communicate clearly and effectively with both technology and business partners; manage multiple projects simultaneously; collaborate amongst multiple teams; work independently or within a team environment. Experience with project management and PowerPoint is required.
Ideal candidates will meet one or more of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of experience in project management, product ownership, or general compliance
- A minimum of two years of experience in Global Financial Crimes & Compliance
- Experience using tools such as Rally, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Experience in developing presentation materials with clear and concise messaging
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 1:55:50 PM