You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for our customers whose account payment are overdue
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customers and American Express using a “can do” attitude
- Make decisions based on risk assessment and card member profile
- Gain commitment from the customers to making payments on their overdue account and enabling them to spend on their American Express card
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from our corporate clients whose accounts are flagged as overdue or delinquent using written and verbal communication
- Document necessary information
- Requesting financials from clients whose account are flagged as concern and communicating limit reduction.
- Servicing Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong market.
- At least 3 years call center experience, with a minimum of 1 year credit/risk related experience and a background in back office operations
- Experience in handling elite/premium clientele, servicing ANZ/HKG markets
- Hospitality and sales background is encouraged
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin for Singapore and Hong Kong markets
- Ability to identify and act on issues that may impact customer experience
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service
- A team oriented individual with growth mindset and positive affluence
- Language: English & Cantonese
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 3:59:40 AM