Product Owner/Project Manager
American Express – Global Commercial Services
We look for a Product owner/Project manager to join the Nordic Business Excellence team. The team works with third-party partners and manages digital solutions for the Corporate business: customizing billing statements, delivering statements electronically to client’s ERP system and card member Internet bank, BankID for AML checks and digital forms.
The team also leads or supports projects related to Business transformation, Compliance and Regulatory Changes.
What you will do
- Own and articulate endto-end billing solutions and process requirements across third-party IT vendors, cross-functional teams, and customers
- Responsible for vendor relationship and ensure managed vendor adherence to company’s ThirdParty Lifecycle Management guideline and regular due-diligence reviews
- Primary point of contact for Travel management company partners about Corporate payment products in the region and ensure accuracy on billing/travel data exchange
- Collaborate with crossfunctional teams including Technology, Servicing, Compliance, Legal, Risk teams and more to drive process efficiency and value for our customers
- Lead or support in Compliance and Regulatory projects that impact Nordic Corporate business
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Who you are
- Detailed Thinker – Passionate and openminded while meticulous about data and details
- Drive results – Able to see beyond own problem space and dependencies to find solutions
- Courageous – Willing to speak up and challenge status quo
- Let the team shine – Lead with integrity, giving respect and earning trust along the way
- Highly energetic, dynamic personality and highly motivated & engaged
- Ability to prioritise complex deliverables, have technical discussions and collaborate at all levels
- Structural and highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure
- Growth mindset
You should have
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, or IT
- 3+ years product and project management experience in Finance/Banking/IT industry/Business Travel
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Business Proficiency in verbal & written English and Swedish
- Experience in working with large amount of data and process flows
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You might also have
- Experience in working with XML files
- Proficiency in working with MS Access
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021, 4:20:10 AM