Anyone can offer a card. It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
American Express haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping small, medium and large businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know that our collective success depends on yours.
Global Commercial Services division is primarily focused on business card products and B2B finance and payments solutions.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Working closely with business development and account development teams, you will be responsible for:
- Running/supporting the business development activities/projects within the CEE region
- Providing insights, reports, analysis to support and steer the growth on both issuance and acquiring part of the business
- Daily management of relationships and coordination of the communication with partners involved in acquiring process both internal and external
- Cooperation on daily basis with the account development team to identify and follow the expectation of clients
- Recommending, driving and implementation of the process solutions designed to improve the day-to-day operation of the company
- Investigate new payment solutions and identify how they would help in current business model
- Collaboration and building relationships with other departments of the company (in-house and remote) to gain from common corporate experience and receive effective and in-time support required to achieve goals.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you up for the challenge?
The best candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in the Payments Industry and/or Financial Services Industry
- Experience in a client/partner facing in selling or supporting sales role
- Good knowledge of the landscape of the merchant acceptance market will be a strong asset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to look for data needed to make decision effectively even if they are not necessarily immediately accessible
- Ability to draw assumptions, build business cases
- Self-starter, hands-on mindset with can-do attitude
- A team player able to work with and support colleagues across a multinational organization
- Willingness and ability to deal with a high level of complexity and ambiguity
- Willingness to understand the problem and drive to a solution using creativity and out-of-the box thinking
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- University degree education
- Proficiency in Polish and English
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking and collaborative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2021, 7:36:08 AM