“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
You know more than the code, you know quality.
Our Quality Engineers understand that “good enough” is never enough. They are experts in automation, testing and quality assurance. And they are driven to continuously raise the bar – ensuring that only the highest quality code is released. Because that is what our business and our customers depend on.
Quality doesn’t happen by accident. It takes deep knowledge and a relentless pursuit of perfection. As a Quality Engineer on our team, you’ll:
- Work with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing
- Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and scheduling of testing activity
- Execute test cases/scripts, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
- Drive development of automation and testing in a CI/CD environment
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
You are also expected to play a leadership role in,
- Recognizing opportunities to adopt creative testing technologies and techniques
- Look beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related Technology field
- 2+ years’ experience in Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance and confirmed ability in writing test cases, running functional, automated, or performance tests
- Hands-on experience with performance testing using tools like JMeter and automation tools like Selenium or Cucumber
- Hand on experience with API Test automation, from code development to test execution
You should also be
- A go-getter, eager to use and understand new technologies
- Can demonstrate dedication to quality and have a positive, collaborative approach to testing
- Self-motivated; always in the look-out for improvement opportunities and can work independently
- Excellent spoken and written English, clear oral communication skills
- Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to team
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021, 9:12:50 AM