Sales Manager / Sales Professional - Small & Medium Enterprise (SME), Global Commercial Services (German Speaker)
Anyone can offer a product.
It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
Our Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) teams are focused on acquiring new SME customers for American Express, targeting businesses in the German market, helping business owners in managing their finances, improve cash flow and stay in control of everyday expenses, whilst earning rewards at the same time. We’re partners who know how the solutions we provide help our customers to achieve business success by understanding and helping them overcome the challenges they face every day.
Make an impact on our business and the business world
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. As an integral part of the team you will:
- Drive new sales, targeting German Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) companies with revenues up to € 50 million turnover
- You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end process: sell and implement a wide range of American Express payment solutions, such as Business Cards, Corporate Cards, Purchasing Solutions, Business Travel Accounts, etc.
- Build and effectively manage your own sales pipeline, by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing opportunities that achieve and exceed profitable growth targets
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and maximizing lead generation
- Identifying key decision makers and articulating the benefits and services of our American Express payment solution using strong communication and objection handling skills
- Strong negotiation skills and consultative sales skills
- Ability to drive innovation and change; think from client perspective
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution.
- The company has a strong personal development philosophy, offering continuous training opportunities, looking to develop people internally wherever possible
- Stable company with excellent growth, in a fun, dynamic, modern, multicultural and flexible working environment
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Coverage
- 9€ per day in Meal Vouchers
- Amex personal card with no annual fee
- Annual Educational and Language Allowances
- Voluntary team activities, healthy minds and living program
- And lots more!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Native level German and fluency in English written and spoken.
- Background working for/in the German Market
- Previous Sales experience is a plus
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales process
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members in different markets to maximize individual and company performance.
- Highly engaging telephone communication style with ability to speak confidently with senior executives.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2021, 6:47:18 AM