You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Comprised of key internal and external servicing functions, GSG delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services. The organization is also home for several shared services that help to power American Express including procurement/supplier management, real estate & workplace experiences and sales operations & business enablement. GSG teams also partner with businesses across the company to develop strategies and execute complex change initiatives. Each interaction is a chance to bring the brand to life for our customers and colleagues and help build on Amex’s reputation for trust, security and service.
This position will involve building and maintaining relationships with our Global Clients, working directly with all departments relevant to queries received from our Corporate Clients
The successful candidate will be prepared to become part of a single point of contact team for our Global Clients for all operational issues, with responsibility for delivering unparalleled customer service through inbound/outbound calls with a primary focus on email servicing. These customers need high quality, efficient and personalized service to be truly recognized for the value they bring to American Express.
Purpose of the Role:
The role requires a certain level of self-management and accountability to deliver. You would be expected to identify, research, and help to resolve any operational problems which your Corporate Client may have. Provide unsurpassed service to Corporate Clients, managing distribution of qualified inventory amongst the teammates for end to end maintenance.
• Display exceptional listening skills and pay detailed attention to customer needs in order to FULLY resolve their query
• Demonstrate a real sense of passion and pride about American Express products and customer service, recognizing the Corporate Client and making them feel valued and special
• Collaborate with team members on opportunities to improve business processes and the overall client experience
• Operate all processes within pre-determined compliance and control requirements.
Critical Factors to Success:
Past Experience: Minimum 1+ years Customer Servicing experience is required
Academic Background: Graduate
This team is working towards an optimal resourcing model to meet the needs of our premium customers. As a result, you will need to be flexible in responding to potential changes to your working pattern and team processes and procedures as the team structure evolves.
Sincere and consistent desire to help, inform, and deliver better solutions for customers, often working across World Service and with business partners to find more creative ways to resolve problems
• Desire to continuously go above and beyond to "wow" the client and help create a lifelong relationship
• Embody the “growth mindset” with a desire to challenge him/herself, grow with the company and continuously learn and teach in a collaborative team environment
• Ability for self-directed learning, to get quickly up-to-speed on new tools and processes, strengthening your product knowledge
• Possess problem-solving and organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2021, 8:39:34 AM