Account Sales Manager / Account Management - Small & Medium Enterprise (SME), Global Commercial Services (German Speaker)
Anyone can offer a product.
It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
Our Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) teams are focused on managing and expanding our business relationship of top strategic German SME businesses within a multimillion charge volume portfolio, helping business owners in managing their finances, improve cash flow and stay in control of everyday expenses, whilst earning rewards at the same time. We’re partners who know how the solutions we provide help our customers to achieve business success by understanding and helping them overcome the challenges they face every day.
Make an impact on our business and the business world
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. As an integral part of the team you will:
- Full managerial responsibility of a portfolio of German top SME clients with clear focus on portfolio growth and long-term account retention strategy
- Identify client needs with American Express products and services and sell appropriate value components to create greater customer engagement
- Proactively manage an effective pipeline, identifying and prioritising opportunities to achieve and exceed profitable growth targets
- Consistently seek out new sources for expansion opportunities e.g. self-generated, client referrals, subsidiaries or sister companies
- Ensuring premium value is delivered aligned with client’s goals, delivering a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
- Understanding client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship
- Operating effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment to collaborate and coordinate with a range of stakeholders
What do we offer in return?
- A competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution.
- The company has a strong personal development philosophy, offering continuous training opportunities, looking to develop people internally wherever possible
- Stable company with excellent growth, in a fun, dynamic, modern, multicultural and flexible working environment
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Coverage
- 9€ per day in Meal Vouchers
- Amex personal card with no annual fee
- Annual Educational and Language Allowances
- Voluntary team activities, healthy minds and living program
- And lots more!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Native level German and fluency in English written and spoken.
- Background working for/in the German Market
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales process
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members in different markets to maximize individual and company performance.
- Exceptional communication skills – including German native language skills and fluency in English (spoken and written), ability to speak confidently with senior executives, capacity to influence decision-makers
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of each client’s needs to drive results and identify new business opportunities
- Previous experience in a sales role would be a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2021, 4:24:55 AM