Are you interested in protecting American Express card members from fraud? Would you enjoy stopping fraudsters? How about helping card members by educating them about scams, phishing, and other security concerns?
If so, Global Fraud Protection Services is searching for candidates like you as an Account Protection Specialist on the HRT (High Risk Transactions) team. HRT investigates high risk new accounts for possible Fraudulent Applications for all products within the American Express portfolio. Flexibility will be a key to success, along with ability to think critically and maintain strong business partner relationships. It’s an exciting opportunity as there is always something more to learn and do to protect our customers.
Successful HRT Specialists are proficient at:
- Listening to and connecting with the customer
- Exercising sound judgment in a world that is gray vs. black/white
- Delivering excellent service even when sharing a difficult message
- Thinking analytically with strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Empathizing with and educating fraud victims
- Driving innovation and change by identifying trends and flagging opportunities for better servicing and reducing fraud
- Receiving and incorporating feedback to continuously improve
- Being 100% focused on the team's success
- 1 or more years of Fraud and/or Customer Service experience
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems while simultaneously interacting with the customer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to effectively manage change and remain calm in stressful situations
HRT’s business hours are 6am-4:30pm (MST) Monday - Friday. If you are resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction and business brand, we invite you to apply.
Though these positions will start out in a virtual capacity, all positions will be located on-site at 18550 N. 56th St, Phoenix, AZ 85054.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 29, 2021, 5:08:13 PM