You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Global Merchant Services (GMS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets globally to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
As part of GMS Marketing, Global Merchant Interactive/Digital, provides the digital tools, insights and support to help merchants of all sizes manage every aspect of their American Express relationship securely and efficiently in order to foster business growth and encourage welcome acceptance. Over 80% of all American Express merchant servicing interactions occur through Global Merchant Digital products making it a key channel for our customers.
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst – Digital Content Management to join our high-performing Agile product team. This team member will deliver best in-class customer experiences on web and mobile for our Merchants, globally. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Platforms & Engagement, this team member will be responsible for organizing, managing and optimizing our digital Merchant content, site navigation, design, SEO, tagging and analytics. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in relationship building, product and customer experience delivery.
- Plan, manage, and publish content for the Merchant website using our content management tools
- Maintain merchandise catalog for e-commerce site
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, and stakeholders on ideation and prototyping of new site pages and experiences
- Liaise with global stakeholders on partner initiatives, communications, and local compliance and approval processes
- Collaborate with data/analytics specialists to ensure tagging and tracking of all new site pages and experiences
- Actively participate and contribute in Agile ceremonies
- 1-3 years of experience in website development/ digital content management and/or product design background
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tools (Rally, Adobe Experience Manager), preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast learner with a passion for online and digital products
- Strong project management skills; is detail-oriented and can manage multiple work streams
- Team-oriented individual with superior written and verbal communication skills; has the ability to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a “can do” attitude towards problem solving and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant work experience.
- Must be able to work out of the NYC headquarters once in office work resumes
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021, 2:19:56 PM