People. Technology. Community. At Accertify, we’ve brought together smart and innovative engineers, problem solvers, curious and creative thinkers, and thought leaders. Our mission? Help our customers thrive by empowering them with a platform, insight, and the expertise to transform their digital ideas and initiatives into success without the fear of fraud. Today, we’re a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of digital identity, fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment solutions that address risk across the entire customer journey.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and address all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their business and technical skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, and configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of Accertify’s solutions to managers and executives of all levels
- The ability to uncover challenges and issues client’s face by executing targeted discovery sessions, demonstrations, and workshops
- Be self motivated, flexible, and take initiative
- Engage with clients to define, create, and present solution prototypes and pilots
- Be a thought leader who is curious and can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking
- The ability to address security, cloud computing, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
- Deliver product, technical, and security related responses on RFPs/RFIs
- The ability to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Online Fraud, Chargebacks (Disputes), and Payment Processing life cycle
- Experience in API-driven solutions
- Understand Machine Learning concepts for fraud modeling
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, and sharing new knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in a comparable pre-sales or sales engineering position, supporting the sales cycle in selling Software-as-a-Service or other high value business solutions
- Highly organized self-learner with excellent prioritization abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills
- Knowledge of data integration, relational databases, API’s, machine learning, and web technology
- Flexibility to travel
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2021, 12:14:13 PM