You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
The Digital Demand Generation team at American Express is responsible for developing world class digital acquisition products and capability programs that enable global growth.
Member Get Member (MGM) is American Express’ Enterprise digital acquisition referral programme that taps into the advocacy our Cardmembers have for our brand, products and services and turns it into an acquisition opportunity. Through MGM, consumers and small businesses can recommend American Express products for their friends, family and colleagues – with unique enriched offers, while earning rewards for themselves. MGM is one of the fastest growing card acquisition channels for American Express globally and is a key priority to rebound in 2021+ given the strong underlying economics, relative under penetration of the Cardmember base and significant appetite for investment.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic associate product owner to evolve our owned, front-end digital experiences while driving results and gaining highly specialised knowledge and expertise in Test & Learn within American Express’ largest digital acquisition channel, Member Get Member.
The role’s primary responsibility is to improve the performance and efficiency of Cardmember and prospect digital acquisition user journeys, across multiple channels and markets.
- Owning, designing, and executing A/B and multivariate tests against the Test & Learn roadmap, in partnership with our key stakeholders including local marketing teams
- Owning end to end core feature delivery to ensure continued health and success of the MGM product
- Planning and conducting usability research by partnering with the Centre of Excellence experimentation team and executing qualitative insight gathering studies to inform UX decisions and future testing hypotheses
- Partnering with the Analytics team in evaluating site performance metrics and test results reporting, to gather quantitative insights to inform future experiments
- Planning with UX design teams and marketing partners to develop and execute complex tests, from initial planning and alignment through to publishing tests and winning variant deployment
- Working directly with engineering teams to translate requirements into user stories and owning end to end delivery of experiments and features on the product roadmap
- Contributing to all agile ceremonies (daily standups, sprint planning, PI planning) to effectively deliver the product roadmap and key acquisition goals and objectives
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Top performer with a proven track record of driving results across a number of complex projects
- Strong commercial acumen with high analytical and data driven mindset to solving complex problems and delivering maximum value on KPIs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience in aligning and influencing key stakeholders (e.g. Product team, Engineering team, UX design team, Analytics team, and local marketing teams)
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills, with ability to develop customer-centric winning solutions based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and operate effectively within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a backlog of ideas
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience and comfort working in agile processes and principles (preferred)
- Previous experience in usability research, or A/B and multivariate testing (preferred)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 2:49:33 AM