American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the #1 issuer of corporate cards in the U.S. providing powerful backing and financial support to business clients of all sizes.
Corporate Card Product Management is an entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative team within GCS that partners across the organization to deliver a comprehensive program of payment products, rewards, and benefits for our commercial customers. The Senior Analyst, U.S. Mid-Market Corporate Card Product Management, sits within this team and holds the critical function of deepening our small to medium enterprise customer understanding and supporting core business operations to drive product growth and engagement.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, intellectually curious, customer-first analytical thinker with solid project management skills, clear communication, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Act as customer champion for American Express’ small-medium sized Corporate clients, including development of value propositions and messaging to engage and grow customer base
- Support development of product strategy and roadmaps for nascent products (e.g. Corporate Cashback loyalty program, capacity management and spend enablement features)
- Own core business operations to drive product and customer success (e.g. sales collateral creation and maintenance, servicing support to identify and address customer issues)
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Field, and Analytics teams to execute program analytics and customer research
- Translate data and customer needs to actionable insights and communicate findings with key stakeholders to influence investment strategy, product features, and market positioning
- Develop systematic reporting and dashboards to capture key product performance metrics and help uncover new business opportunities
- 2-4 years work experience
- Customer-focused and desire to understand and relate to business owner / manager needs
- Ability to collect and analyze data and translate to meaningful insights
- Proven project management skills with ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences at various levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High energy, proactive and solutions oriented with strong positive attitude
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Passion for learning with a creative and growth mindset
- Bachelors Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2021, 6:19:53 PM