American Express is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Digital Experience & Platforms team (DEP), within Global Commercial Services, is focused on designing and delivering a seamless digital experience that drives customer engagement as well as business growth. The Program Management Experience (PME) team within the DEP team designs and delivers digital tools built for Corporate Program Administrators of all segments.
The Product Manager for the Employee Card Management team will be responsible for defining and delivering a unified & innovative Employee Card Management experience for our Corporate Card clients within @ Work, focusing on the experience in the GCS 5 lead international markets. He/she will be a strong driver with experience launching digital features in an agile environment, possess thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of operating within a matrixed corporate environment and within a high performing team environment
- Ability to work in an agile environment with the ability to break down complex work requirements into right sized features consumable by an agile scrum team
- Deliver on Year 3 of our Employee Card Onboarding roadmap
- End-to-end ownership of product development and management from strategy to roadmap implementation to adoption
- Communicate with
- Partner with teams across the Enterprise to leverage Blue Box capabilities and accelerate delivery
- Preferred PMPO certification or like
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities in a matrixed Corporate environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders, knowledge of internal processes a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver new platform capabilities, participate in defining specifications, lead conceptual business architecture, collaborate within and across teams on design and delivery, manage project and be able to interpret results.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in product management or strategy in Financial Services preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2021, 3:18:40 PM