You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As marketers at one of the most iconic brands in the world, we play a major role in building authentic relationships with customers who impact life and business around the world. Here, creativity and inspired storytelling combine with powerful data-based marketing and hyper-personalized digital communication to create a genuine human connection that drives business results.
As a part of our diverse community of marketers, you can have a breadth of different marketing experiences and do virtually anything from connecting small businesses to new customers to uncovering insights that inspire the future of payments. Create a dynamic career while doing work that matters for people and businesses everywhere.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Creative Development
- Lead BTL communication from concept development throughout execution including assets creation for brand communication, product communication, and brand experience, based on the project brief from internal clients
- Creative production management
- Budget management
- Performance KPY setting, tracking, and reporting
2. Brand management
- Branding guide governance, consultation for application, constructive critique, iMH review, and interpretation training for the enterprise level consistency and quality
- Inventory management of global creative assets
- Localization of global creative strategy and assets
- Act as a conduit of brand guide for the enterprise
- Be a connective tissue between the other department
- Passion for consumer understanding
- Analytical, logical thinking, facilitation, negotiation skills, and leadership
- Keen sense of the language and design, and attention to details
- Multi tasking
- Commitment for quality and on-time delivery
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Design
- Location: Head quarter office
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Flexibil to work remotely
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded continually
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021, 3:18:31 AM