- Handling inbound calls from our Australia and New Zealand Merchants.
- Providing high quality service to our merchants and help resolve their queries at first contact where possible.
- Listening to our customers, understanding their needs and offering relevant treatments, services and solutions.
- Achieving individual performance expectations and development as set by the management.
- Maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities.
- Flexibility to work on shift duties including on public holidays.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent customer-serving manner, communication and problem solving skills.
- The ability to manage and handle complex escalations from a problem solving and customer handling perspective is a bonus.
- The incumbent should display flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven high initiative and energy levels with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills.
- Must have a growth mindset, a willingness to learn and embraces challenges and changes positively with an ability to able to take broad guidelines or a general strategy and turn that into clear objectives or goals.
- Thinks outside of the box to provide recommendations.
- Outstanding team player with the competency to impact and influence.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage time effectively independently.
- Strong self-confidence and ability to maintain composure and control under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Diploma/ Degree or tangible work experience in the relevant fields.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 12:06:35 AM