The Partnership Marketing Team (PMT) in Consumer Marketing Services grows powerful partnerships that extend and deepen the world’s best customer experience every day. We make membership essential by delivering seamless and meaningful experiences that customers expect from Amex & our Partners, and unexpected value only we can provide. PMT’s Data & Capabilities team is a key pillar of the Partnership Marketing Strategy that helps deliver on Marketing’s bottoms up plan by making our infrastructure, data and models a strategic advantage for Amex’s partnership marketing. We are in search of candidates who can support the business strategy that connects product development & technology with marketing to help transform how we integrate with our partner ecosystems to deliver contextually relevant and data-driven marketing at scale, in real time.
The ideal candidate can execute on a business strategy, communicate and collaborate deeply, create partner-facing materials, have an ability to understand and connect data, analytics, & marketing, and drive results through delivering on our roadmaps with attention to detail, flawless execution, and enjoying our fun and fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead tech initiative prioritization planning (PI Planning) activities for Partnership Marketing
- Activating new distribution partnerships at scale including:
- Launching new digital targeting capabilities with a new distribution partner that helps Amex connect merchants and customers with contextually relevant Card offers in the e-commerce space, as well as developing tech solutions that can help us scale distribution programs more broadly
- Enabling key functionality for Amex to offer the Personal Card Annual Credit benefit to Corporate Card Members more holistically through new channels, targeting, and enrollment capabilities, which will recognize their dual card membership
- Supporting the marketing execution transformation for Partnership Marketing, including the planning for partner specific capabilities for MarketingForce as well as other features/functionality that helps the Marketing Execution Team implement existing and new types of campaigns seamlessly and flawlessly, while growing the overall program
- Maintain and support growth in the Financial Services portfolio.
1+ years of experience in marketing, partnerships, or product development
A general understanding of how the use of data can drive marketing efficiency
Passion for understanding the needs of our customers and partners and creating best-in-class experiences that are user centric.
Strong presentation and communication skills, specifically being concise and creating a compelling storyline.
Strong analytical abilities, specifically in being able to interpret data and how it can be applied to drive business outcomes.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with aggressive timelines and urgency
Collaborative approach to solving business problems
Bachelor's degree required
Why American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Ongoing Workplace Flexibility: Position will currently be work-from-home due to COVID-19. American Express is committed to the well-being of its colleagues and to creating a safe work environment; colleagues will continue to work remotely until a return to the office can be safely accomplished.
Location(s): New York, NY
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021, 12:38:01 PM