You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) brings together important global and enterprise-level digital assets including: Amex Mobile App, Web (MYCA, Home Page, Navigation, Loyalty & Benefits), Push Channels (Email, SMS, Push Notifications) and User Experience Design & Research to create personalized and high-impact digital experiences. With our partners across the company, our objective is to become a more essential part of our customer’s digital lives.
The EPOC team (Enterprise Personalization, Offers & Communications) is amongst the core teams within EDME, focused on integrating intelligence and value into customer channels, with the aim of improving customer satisfaction, driving revenue contribution, and unlocking efficiency.
Within EPOC, the Enterprise Communications team is responsible for the strategy and product development of our Email, SMS and Push notification experiences and capabilities globally. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will work closely with the Communications Product Director to unlock the potential for one of our newest capabilities – a deep linking solution that enables customers to be taken to the relevant, specific part of a digital experience from any digital communication we send.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping to establish the long-term strategy and vision behind the capability
- Owning and prioritizing the product roadmap and backlog and delivering against it – translating business and customer needs into features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding both EDME and business initiatives to identify use cases and drive product innovation
- Packaging and promoting the product value proposition to both partners and stakeholders
- Partner closely with Analytics to ensure product strategy is data informed and measures of success are in place
- Forge strong relationship with key partners to deliver on the mission: Technology, wider EDA channel, platform and capability product teams, key control groups including GCO, Compliance, Risk, Privacy and Fraud, customer marketing and business teams
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 4 years' experience.
- Previous experience in product management is a must and experience in Agile Methodologies is a plus.
- Proven track record of creating product strategy, shaping product vision & delivering digital capabilities globally
- Experience in leading and growing technical products and platforms
- Enthusiasm and passion for great products and demonstrated customer focus.
- Ability to handle white space & take a collaborative approach to operate in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage and influence various business partners.
- Curiosity to understand things end to end.
- Passion for digital products and technology.
- Positive and Cheerful attitude.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021, 12:37:53 PM