The Global Client Group (GCG) in Merchant Services is responsible for managing some of American Express’ largest and most strategic merchant relationships. The Analyst position will be responsible for driving the day-to-day support of the Global Client Management team within Merchant Services and take on functional responsibilities for the broader team. Specifically, this role will be responsible for supporting account owners and merchants across the travel industry vertical.
This position provides an opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of the Merchant Services business, gain experience working as part of global organization as well as insight into our Global Client management function. He/she will report into a Director.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the overall Data & Analytics relationships for GCG Client Management U.S. Travel vertical.
- Identify and lead opportunities for improvement across reporting and analytics, partnering with Global Strategies & Capabilities, Business Insights, Finance, and GCG Analyst teams.
- Manage data and insights for internal and external meetings and establish and perform ongoing quality checks.
- Provide support for strategic projects across the GCG Travel vertical.
- Share and leverage best practices across the global team.
- Data Analytics/Strategy/Consulting background.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication and E2E project management skills.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Advanced MS Office skills especially for Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2+ years of similar work experience.
- Experience in working in global, multifaceted teams a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of work experience.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021, 12:41:40 PM