You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Our Organization & Mission:
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team is responsible for deepening customer engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on our mobile app, web and push channels. The team’s mission is to increase digital engagement, customer satisfaction and revenue through a combination of compelling features and a superior user experience. As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (ED&A) team we have a global and Enterprise wide remit to deploy personalized mobile, web and communication experiences to meet the growing needs of our customers globally and across all lines of business.
The Enterprise Membership Digital Design & UX Research team is a group of talented and passionate multi-disciplinary designers and researchers based in New York, Phoenix and London. We are embedded within a growing digital product management organization and lead design efforts from concept through to production for the largest servicing and engagement channels for American Express customers. Our vision is to elevate human centered design at American Express to drive the world’s best digital customer experience. We aspire to design experiences using the following principles:.
Seamless we look along the entire customer journey to make our experiences intuitive and easy
Personal we put people first using customer research and data
Empowering we deliver knowledge and confidence to help our customers achieve their aspirations
We are committed to developing our team members into leaders with the goal of advancing each colleague within the organization over time. We have a culture in which team members value and respect each other’s perspectives, time and contributions.
Over the last 3 years we have invested and scaled design, growing in team size and adding new specialized disciplines. As a result, we are seeking a Business Operations Analyst on our newly formed Design Management and Operations team. In this role you will be involved in, driving progress on, and monitoring all things that contribute to team satisfaction such as People, Budget, Culture, and Partnership. You will be part of the Design Management and Operations team that is focused on providing operational backing across the Digital Membership UX Design and Research portfolio.
- Specializes in Budget, Colleague, and Vendor Management for User Experience Design + Research Team and oversees supporting operations.
- Reports to Director of Design Operations and partners with other team Directors to oversee headcount, budget, and team wide operations.
- Operationalizes data entry and documentation for Team Measurement + Communication (Team Scorecard, and Colleague Experience Satisfaction).
- Partners with leadership to define operating model for inbound budget, hiring, and agency needs.
- Develops and maintains relationships across the business to sustain awareness of relevant HR, Procurement, and Vendor policies.
- Partners closely with various internal partners including Human Resources, Global Supply Management, Facilities, Engagement Committees etc. to support team needs.
- Serves as primary contractual contact for procurement partners and third party management oversight.
- Coordinates with Executive Assistant, Leadership, Candidates, and Contracting vendors for new hire onboarding.
- Coordinates and manages internal Team surveys for feedback.
- Responsible for cataloging and operationalizing recognition across the team and partners with team leads to calendarize and communicate team events.
- Budget checkins, execution + reporting
- Policy communication and navigation
- Risk Communication (budget, resourcing, policy)
- Vendor directory and management
- Onboarding management
- Team satisfaction documentation and scorecard entry
- Overarching recognition program (anniversaries, recognition, awards, etc)
- Team surveys
- A collaborative problem solver and decision maker
- Highly organized and accountable
- Demonstrated ability to create complex reports and trackers
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, understanding where your efforts have the most impact
- Consistent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of relevant financial and budgetary practices
- Able to exercise sound business judgment with a highly effective communication style
- Experienced in project and relationship management
- Passion for learning, evolving and finding continuous ways to improve ways of working
- Experience working in fast paced and lean environment; ability to handle change management, as well as identifying creative solutions
- Ability to work autonomously, lead with accountability and confidence
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021, 10:56:29 AM