You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Analyze databases information in order to improve conversion rates from OBTM channels, providing insights to the emerging trends, analyzing risks and opportunities including variance analysis.
- Assure income process occurs on time and effectively every month with different carriers to accomplish re-insurance calculation (Centrally calculated).
- Control of annual payments & forecasting of NACs for Lending & Charge Products.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Actuary, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Business Administration.
- Strong Programming Languages.
- Business Analysis. Ability to prioritize project tasks and deliverables, utilizing data and strategic analysis to drive business results.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent consultation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Proven problem solving and decision making.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office environment.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 6, 2021, 5:44:28 PM