You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) is responsible for the product management and design of American Express’ proprietary digital products – Amex Mobile App, americanexpress.com, Amex Offers, Customer Personalization and Amex communication channels (email, SMS & push notifications).
As a team we are focused on driving engagement, satisfaction and revenue through a combination of best-in-class user experience and compelling features and functionality. We have a global remit and, with our partners across the company, we bring the best of American Express’ payment and related services to life through our digital experiences.
As Senior Manager, Loyalty & Benefits Product Management, you will be leading the evolution of strategic planning and prioritization within the Member Engagement portfolio, with a focus on bringing customer experiences to life across digital channels in the Loyalty and Benefits domain. You’ll partner with product, platform, marketing, servicing, and LOB stakeholders to prioritize strategic enterprise initiatives, define scope and business outcomes, assess impact to delivery teams, and develop strategies to forecast and coordinate product development efforts end to end across cross-functional groups.
You will be responsible for defining and leading multiple workstreams including envisioning & discovery, process ideation, customer journey mapping, outcome definition and monitoring, and dependency management. You will manage complex stakeholder relationships and work to increase transparency and predictability in capacity and delivery.
The successful candidate must have a keen focus on the customer experience, strong affinity for collaboration, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and the ability to influence key partners into action, all while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humour in the face of challenges.
- Collaborate across EDME, Enterprise Platforms, marketing, and servicing to stand-up best in class operating models that optimize flow of product delivery
- Partner with stakeholders to define scope and business outcomes, assess impact to delivery teams, and develop strategies to forecast and coordinate product development efforts end to end
- Create a dynamic catalogue of customer journeys to inform scope definition, discovery, and prioritization
- Design a framework to track and measure enterprise outcomes and key results within the Loyalty and Benefits portfolio that can be leveraged to facilitate outcome-based prioritization and delivery
- Establish a feedback loop between LPM, Design and Research, Product, and Analytics to progress discovery, track KPIs, and share results and learnings
- Create and deliver executive-level stakeholder presentations to communicate progress, learnings, and key decisions for ongoing priorities
- Demonstrate a willingness to continually learn and implement new frameworks and process improvements within a highly matrixed organization
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience working across product management, product development and engineering teams
- Strong enterprise and customer mindset
- Highly skilled in Agile product development methodologies to deliver digital features to market, and a mastery of enterprise collaboration tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to self-start, carve opportunities out of ambiguity, and operate with a high degree of independence in a white space environment
- Ability to influence without authority to drive change and bring multiple partners to a unified consensus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for process and customer journey design
- Ability to break down big problems into component parts to form an executable plan of action
- High performer able to lead and manage multiple, complex workstreams simultaneously Collaborative individual who can build strong, cross-functional partnerships to deliver on shared objectives
- Solid understanding of systems architecture with the ability to identify dependencies across channels, platforms, APIs, and shared services
- Superb presentation building skills with ability to “tell a story” clearly and concisely to various audiences, including executive stakeholders
- A dedicated team-player with a passion for innovation and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour in the face of challenges
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021, 7:12:41 PM