Accertify, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express with its principal place of business in Itasca, IL U.S.A. In addition to the headquarters office, Accertify has regional offices in London, Madrid, Sydney, Mexico City and Gurgaon. Accertify is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and supporting revenue recoveries through an automated disputes management solution. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions for managing fraud losses and optimizing revenue recovery from cardholder disputes.
This position is part of the Accertify Client Success organization. The main responsibility will be to implement third party data validation services and other add-on projects for existing Accertify clients. This individual will bring an understanding of both business and technical combined with a sound understanding of card-not-present fraud. This individual will also contribute to process documentation and continuous improvement.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for:
- Client configuration/implementation of data validation services (DVS) and other add-on features within the Accertify Platform.
- Creation & maintenance of various DVS implementation documentation.
- Being a subject matter expert on DVS services, such as, Ethoca, InAuth, WhitePages Pro, and Emailage.
This individual may also be called upon for the following:
- Execution of various DVS-related functions and small projects, such as,
- Maintaining and executing DVS processes
- Working directly with Accertify clients sharing knowledge and assisting in the application of DVS data to solve specific gaps in the clients’ fraud strategy
- Understanding of Client Implementation
- Customer focus – ability to listen to and act on clients’ needs and concerns
- Ability to configure, not code, software applications
- Analytical, logical, problem solving mindset
- Attention to detail paired with the ability to communicate concisely
- Previous fraud industry experience, preferably with Accertify Platform
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and intellectual curiosity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with, and at times, lead individuals and teams outside your own
- Itasca, IL
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021, 12:13:46 PM