You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Germany Account Security Group (ASG) is looking for a highly motivated, engaged Customer Care Professional with a passion for Customer service to join our diverse team. Part of the Global Fraud Protection network, we are part of a big, multinational team, dotted across Europe and India. As Account Protection Specialist you are our Front-Line Contact and represent the American Express Brand, putting our Customers first in all your interactions. You are more than just a friendly voice - you are a problem solver, a relationship builder and a team player. The people you work with, and the customers you care for, value your passion, accountability and unique personality as much as we do.
Your role is diverse and individual, including but not exclusive to the following:
- Working in a flexible environment
- Working in a diverse, multinational team
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Working closely with your colleagues in assessing and processing Fraud Claims for our Card members
- Working closely with Merchants and Partners in processing Authorization requests
- Supporting our Analytic teams with assessing current Fraud trends, subsequently actively supporting the Business to take appropriate steps to keep our Card members safe
- Supporting your colleagues from other European markets during Out of Hours Servicing
Our Department is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and we have shifts to suit your life – from part time hours to split shifts for parents/carers, afternoons and evenings or weekend hours to suit student needs and of course also a regular Monday to Friday schedule. While the Department will move back into the office again from the autumn, we are happy to offer these roles as permanently homebased and allow potential candidates from across the United Kingdom to apply for this amazing opportunity. Please note we will require candidates to have 'Pre Settled' or 'Settled Status' if you are not a citizen of the United Kingdom.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the powerful backing of American Express?
- Fluent to Native written and spoken German
- Able to work under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Highly service orientated and possesses good spoken and written skills in English
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2021, 5:15:09 AM