You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
**This is a contractor position **
- Reporting to the VP Head of Compliance Japan, the role involves the provision of administrative support to VP & Japan Compliance team members.
- Administrative support includes calendar management, organising travel arrangements & team meetings, timely preparation of expense reports in accordance with the T&E policy, management of department purchases (Stationary, PC, Hardware & Software) including management of invoices & reconciliations
- Providing support to the Market Compliance team with day-to-day compliance processes & activities
- Preparation of regulatory policies & procedures documents, reports, presentations and other submissions in Japanese and English, including translations
- Preparation of colleague communications, contents for Compliance team intra sites in Japanese and English
- Execution of project tasks as directed by VP and Japan Compliance team members
- Ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned by the Head of Compliance Japan
- Liaising with other Executive Assistants across the organisation
- Organisation of departmental colleague related activities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Previous experience supporting or working with senior executives at English-based organizations
- Excellent organisation skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and complete work in a timely fashion against firm deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality, timeliness and follow through
- Excellent PC and application software skills, with ability to self-learn new systems applications without much supervisions and guidance
- Excellent relationship skills, with ability to work with colleagues of all levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information
- English & Japanese : Business Level
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021, 1:49:03 AM