At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day– from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service. Find your place in service on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
In Mexico, we provide solutions to back our customers from the USA, Spain, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our ideal candidate should be able to establish conversations effectively with customers from different cultures, must be empathetic by understanding customer necessities to provide unique solutions, and adapt to our technology with ease to deeply understand our processes and strategies. We’re looking for someone with analytic, documentation and time management skills.
American Express is looking for a Travel counselor for its Premium Membership Travel Services, who will be responsible to provide a journey of experiences as a travel professionals who provide exceptional services, particularly at the high and luxury travel segment.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, dealing with American Express Premium card members, and the expectations on your performance are in full alignment with the outstanding service quality this unit provides.
If you: are passionate about:
• Giving Card members timely, accurate and relevant information.
• Generate reservations for hotel, car, air, and any other travel service.
• Recommend and advise Platinum members providing a personalized service
• Manage Card member expectations.
• Delivering service above and beyond normal expectations.
• An understanding of Premium Travel related areas such as geography, products, and systems.
• have advanced English conversational skills and Microsoft Office knowledge
Then this opportunity is for you.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Advance students/bachelor degree on travel and/or hospitality.
• 2 years of travel working experience (mandatory).
• SABRE or AMADEUS Skills as a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Availability to work fulltime including Saturday & Sunday (days OFF will be arrange based on schedule.
• High customer service sense and first resolution problem.
• Experience in call centers (not mandatory)
• Ability to prioritized and understand customer’s needs in first instance
• Ability to operate in complex situations and under pressure.
• Strong listening and communication skills and attention to follow up.
• Focus on teamwork and ownership.
“Our objective is to guarantee this is a place where all colleagues are committed, have a voice in the company, and are able to reach their full potential. Because here in AMEX, being yourself matters.”
– Hiring Leader, service
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 11:13:11 AM