You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
- Develop and drive Open Data strategy for American Express aligning it to customer value, product and business goals
- Identify and effectively analyse new opportunities for American Express, ultimately making recommendations to relevant decision makers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead strategic and complex negotiations to completion, engaging cross-functional teams and ensuring alignment across teams on deal terms
- Manage the relationship with regional or global stakeholders including defining the overall strategy and influencing outcomes
- Work in complex, cross functional teams with strong influence, communication, and ability to incorporate the contributions, objectives and constraints into strategic framework, partnerships, and experience designs
- Support with end-to-end deployment of winning digital solutions in markets including prioritisation internally
- Monitor external landscape, regulatory, industry and competitive environment
- Maintain a full understanding of relevant compliance and regulatory issues
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Expertise in Open Banking, data and / or financial services
- Significant years of experience in business development, partnerships, strategic project management, product management or similar roles at a technology company or financial services company
- Strong product instincts and ability to identify commercial opportunities. Ability to influence decisions and drive alignment across cross-functional teams
- Broad and deep experience executing industry-wide partnership strategies to build innovative experiences and go to market models
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to independently drive complex negotiations to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, legal internally and externally
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 3, 2021, 1:46:08 PM