American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) offers powerful backing and financial support to business clients of all sizes. The GCS US Small and Medium Enterprise (US SME) Marketing team strives to provide our customers with the world’s best customer experience every day to ensure that we are essential partners to our clients and win the full share of their business.
The Card Product Marketing team within GCS develops integrated marketing strategies delivering customer value through meaningful interactions at every touch to drive high levels of product satisfaction and long-term engagement among our customers. The Cross Sell program plays an important role within that goal and focuses on providing existing Small Business Card Members with an additional Small Business Card to supplement their business needs.
This position is a terrific opportunity to drive growth for our business by delivering innovative and relevant customer marketing while also expanding the relationships we have with our customers. In addition, this person should have a track record of delivering projects on time by mastering execution and influencing partners along the way. The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will be in close collaboration with various partners across the business including Marketing, Product, Risk, Technology and Finance.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Card Product Marketing - Cross Sell position is ideal for someone with exceptional project management skills and a passion for developing/delivering customer first content + a passion for scaling cross channel strategy.
- Support and help evolve the Cross Sell Strategy across 4 main marketing channels through understanding of our business card members, suite of business products and data sources, qualitative and quantitative.
- Manage development of creative, campaign set-up and execution of Customer Marketing content – creation, legal review and deployment.
- Constantly collaborate with partners to deliver projects, scale existing treatments and understand key drivers of results.
- Monitor, analyze and report out on campaign results to peers and Senior Leadership.
- Be the SME of Email and Direct Mail best practices.
- Exceptional project management - A master in campaign execution, highly organized, and a great ability to influence partners.
- Strong communication skills – Has the ability to drive results through collaboration with key partners & stakeholders.
- Robust analytical skills - Has the ability to draw insights and drive strategy; advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Innovator – Passionate about breaking the status quo and has good knowledge of compelling marketing outside of American Express.
- Has a growth mindset and a sense of humor.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021, 10:14:21 PM