Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 5,000 restaurants globally. Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table. We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
As an Implementation Specialist you’ll nurture relationships post sale and reinforce the value in our partnership while also fulfilling the customers technical needs. You'll lead with a customer-centric and consultative approach to turn contracts into long term commitments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee the entire onboarding process from signature to set live and seamlessly transition customers as they move from different stages in the customer journey
- Build strong customer relationships and fulfill the role of trusted advisor
- Lead with subject matter expertise and find creative solutions to operational challenges
- Coordinate and provide customizable training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform
- Collaborate with internal team members to deliver on the needs of our customers
- Show up as an engaged team member and contribute to a collaborative & inclusive team environment
- You have 1+ years' experience in an implementation, support or hospitality role
- You have strong attention to detail
- You excel in customer service, you provide clear and thorough instructions, and you remain calm during stressful situations
- You are communicative, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about restaurants and the hospitality industry
- Experience with Apple, Salesforce, MS Office Suite, and iOS systems a plus
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 12, 2021, 5:21:05 PM