You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
How will you make an impact in this role?
This position Band 25 can be located in Spain
This is for working fully dedicated to Spain payroll team
Principle responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Notification to Social security
- Manage reconciliation between social security , Employment office management and My info
- Requests, reviews, edits and releases letters in a timely and accurate manner, applying customer-specific requirements, where applicable.
- Answers incoming calls in a timely, empathic and professional manner, following department standards. Educates employees on rights, responsibilities and leave process and requirements, including coordination on other employer benefits.
- Completes leave management activities in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Seeks eligibility confirmation from Team leader, when necessary and responds to Team leader inquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- May be assigned to (a) provide guidance and mentoring to others and (b) projects assigned at manager`s discretion.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with payroll software’s
- Strong Mathematical skills
- Language : Spanish and English basic
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- One to 2 years experience inpayroll , benefits administration, disability claims handling, and/or customer service (confirmed experienced on French and Spanish matters)
- Location: Rueil Malmaison or Madrid
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time.
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded continually
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021, 5:41:42 AM