You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day– from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service. Find your place in service on #TeamAmex.
Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
Our mission is to give our Customers a level of service that goes above and beyond their expectations every day. We are advocates for our Customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to become essential to them by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations.
You lead the way. We’ve got your back. What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide:
• Experiences to become a great leader
• A world of opportunities to grow your career
• An inclusive culture to help you thrive
We support you professionally and personally, because the best way to back our Customers is to back our people.
How will you make an impact in this role?
We are looking for people who are passionate about creating unforgettable experiences in each interaction and offering the best solutions to our Card Members, based on their ability to create a unique connection with people through empathy and negotiation skills.
We look forward to maximize our services and benefits, with the goal of making American Express the go to card for our Card Members and establishing their loyalty to the brand.
If you relate to people with ease, and display oral and written English/Spanish communication skills, then this opportunity is for you.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Demonstrates the ability to adapt to constant change to meet individual and business needs
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail to anticipate the needs of our Customers
• Responds well to constructive feedback from leaders and peers, using the feedback to improve, taking ownership and responsibility for their actions
• Navigate multiple systems and digital tools to service our Customers
• Confidence to work in a virtual environment*
• Schedule flexibility to work shifts: We offer service to our Customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Compensations and Benefits:
• Monthly Base Salary
• Excellent performance bonus
• Schedule: 40 hours a week
• 2 days off per week
• Paid training
• Casual dress code
• 20 Day Christmas bonus
• 11 Vacation days
• 9% Food tickets per month
• 9% Saving bonus per month
• Restaurant tickets per month
• Major and minor medical expense insurance
• Offices located in a safe and easy to reach location (located 4 blocks away from San Antonio (line 7) and Mixcoac (line 12) subway stations
“Our objective is to guarantee this is a place where all colleagues are committed, have a voice in the company, and are able to reach their full potential. Because here in AMEX, being yourself matters.”
– Hiring Leader, service
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
B1:You will earn over $15,000m MXN monthly
B3:11 days paid vacation plus 5 economic days.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 12, 2021, 1:26:25 PM