You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The CFR team helps drive profitable business growth by reducing the risk of fraud and maintaining our customers' confidence in the security of our products. It utilizes an array of tools and ever-evolving technology to detect and combat fraud, minimize the disruption of good spending and provide a world-class customer experience. The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improve service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation. CFR is responsible for developing and monitoring statistical models for predicting individual and commercial' behaviors such as credit risk, fraud risk, spending and revolve. These models are used for key business decisions made across the customer life cycle to manage risk and accelerate profitable business growth. Underpinning our growth as a company are the tools and capabilities that ensure we prudently take and manage risk in a viable way.
Purpose of the Role:
Collaborate with Bureaus and technology partners across geographies to understand E2E processes and highlight improvement areas
• Periodically update senior leadership on progress on key initiatives
• Agile collaboration with technologies to drive, communicate and validate projects
• Simulation of Bureau policy requirements on customer data available in Big data platforms
• Ensure Accuracy & timeliness of E2E consumer bureau processes
• Build data driven insightful analytics to identify opportunities in bureau Processes
Critical Factors to Success:
- Business Outcomes: Drive Bureau Coverage and data freshness
- Leadership Outcomes: Put enterprise thinking first connect the role's agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues
- Lead with an external perspective challenge status quo and explore additional data sources
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities & multiple demands
• Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred
• 2-3 yrs. of relevant work experience
• Strong data cleansing, processing and analytical skills are a must
• Experience on SQL is a must , SAS,Python & Hive hands-on is a plus
Credit Bureau expertise is a plus
Python & Hive
Knowledge of Platforms:
Big data Platform
Cornerstone (if internal candidate)
Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo, and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021, 7:32:18 AM