Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Your role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express’ Danish corporate card members and programme administrators. You will be supporting a range of services by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls and emails from our customers, making it easy to do business with us, whilst solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us.
- Servicing BTA and Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for our clients
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, re ordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction
- Use and management of internal and external online tools Partnership management with third party vendors
- Handling complex issues via calls and emails that require patients, diligence and a Growth Mindset
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership and clients directly to ensure consistency and clarity on data and payment processes
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent in Danish and English written and spoken
- Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phones
- Computer literate to an intermediate level
- Organised, diligent, listening and multitasking
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 7:31:10 AM