You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Comprised of key internal and external servicing functions, GSG delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services. The organization is also home for several shared services that help to power American Express including procurement/supplier management, real estate & workplace experiences and sales operations & business enablement. GSG teams also partner with businesses across the company to develop strategies and execute complex change initiatives. Each interaction is a chance to bring the brand to life for our customers and colleagues and help build on Amex’s reputation for trust, security and service.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
• Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
• Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
• To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
• To identify the Mood, Profile & Need of the Customer and leverage these details to offer the best suited benefits/products to the Customer while being compliant with the laid guidelines.
• Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
• Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
• To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
• Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines.
• Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
• Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication.
• Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations.
• Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills.
• Change Management Ability.
• Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
• Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail.
• Workable knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Power-point, Excel)
Past Experience: Previous sales while providing top notch customer service background desired
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021, 5:09:52 AM