American Express is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Digital Experience & Platforms team (DEP), within Global Commercial Services, is focused on designing and delivering a seamless digital experience that drives customer engagement as well as business growth. The Program Management Experience (PME) team within the DEP team designs and delivers digital tools built for Corporate Program Administrators of all segments.
The Associate Product Owner for the Employee Card Management team will be responsible for defining and delivering a unified & innovative Employee Card Management experience for our Corporate Card clients within @ Work, focusing on the experience in the GCS 5 lead international markets. He/she will be a strong driver with experience launching digital features in an agile environment, possess thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of operating within a matrixed corporate environment and within a high performing team environment
- Ability to work in an agile environment with the ability to break down complex work requirements into right sized features consumable by an agile scrum team
- Deliver on Year 3 of our Employee Card Onboarding roadmap
- Interacting with customers to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems
- Works with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Gather test data across different business units
- Knows and executes agile best practices and emerging trends for collaboration in a fast-paced product development environment
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with design, analytics, engagement, operations, product management, risk/compliance and engineering
- Identify and capture gaps in end user experience from product launches
- Manage and execute multiple projects at various different stages
- Construct and Validate Product/fixes Post Launch
- End-to-end ownership of product development and management from strategy to roadmap implementaton to adoption
- Communicate with
- Partner with teams across the Enterprise to leverage Blue Box capabilities and accelerate delivery
- Preferred PMPO certification or like
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities in a matrixed Corporate environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders, knowledge of internal processes a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver new platform capabilities, participate in defining specifications, lead conceptual business architecture, collaborate within and across teams on design and delivery, manage project and be able to interpret results.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in product management or strategy in Financial Services preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 11:54:59 AM