American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a global leader in the commercial payments solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast-growing business dedicated exclusively to the success of businesses globally. GCS provides a range of Corporate Payments Solutions and other expense management tools to help small, mid and large size companies around the world manage all facets of their business spending.
As a core engine that powers the GCS business and its colleagues, the Client Onboarding and Digital Capabilities team plays a critical role in delivering best in class revenue empowering services and capabilities across the customer lifecycle.
In particular, the role of the product manager for Supplier Profile will partner with awesome people to drive feature development for our B2B data ecosystem. The intent of the B2B data ecosystem is to intelligently organize supplier and buyer data in one place, provide a platform of common services that can be leveraged consistently by end user applications and scale B2B payments by removing friction during the supplier enablement process. In theory, the candidate will be equally fluent in B2B and technology development (i.e. can speak to the differences between APIs, batch processing and event sourcing).
The journey is just starting, and we need to sprint forward. If you have a passion for solving client pain points, have a need for speed and can bring people along for the ride - this gig is for you!
Key Responsibilities Include
- Create a vision for your product & deliver on the vision
- Manage stakeholders by aligning on new features and communicating new releases
- Coordinate delivery across 1 or more scrum teams
- Create documentation and training materials
- Prioritize feature development & create user stories
- Seasoned Professional – has 4+ years of experience in product management or product owner
- Project Management – creates a robust roadmap that breaks down the complex solution into smaller pieces
- Data Proficiency – consult on data capabilities infrastructure (i.e. cloud/AWS, machine learning, etc.)
- Scaled Agile Fluency – operate in a scaled agile framework (SAFe), creating/testing features and stories
- Background in B2B – navigate complexity of B2B payments (e.g. can distinguish between PO, DPO and C3PO)
- Education – holds a bachelor's degree required, MBA, engineering, or political science degrees a plus
- Communication Skills – can motivate teams with and without authority
- Engineering Mindset preferred – takes a 1st principles approach to problem solving
- Art of the Possible preferred – challenges the status quo on what could be vs what already is
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 9:18:37 AM