American Express is the leading provider of payments solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the United States. Small and medium sized enterprises remain at the heart of the country’s economic recovery, growth, and as such, they represent an area of long-term strategic focus and investment for the Company.
The US SME Card & Lifecycle Portfolio Loyalty team’s goal is to onboard and engage Card Members to drive feature and benefit engagement and long-term customer satisfaction. One critical touch-point on this team is the monthly Small Business eNewsletter, our #1 scale outbound channel, which reaches the entire portfolio of Small Business customers on a monthly basis, making it an invaluable customer engagement tool. The Small Business eNewsletter is an industry-leading program powered by innovative data-driven personalization, modern email best practices, and a high degree of collaboration across the company.
This position will be responsible for leading the design, development, and execution of the Small Business e-newsletter, our most innovative marketing channel, by developing and implementing dynamic emails that curate customer marketing strategies using cutting edge technologies to drive significant growth for GCS.
- Collaborating with a key stakeholders across the organization as well as external agencies to plan and execute the monthly email program.
- Channel performance optimization, process improvements including ways to automate content mapping, and ensuring that all content and links meet our quality standards.
- Delivering on critical KPIs for Global Commercial Services (GCS) by tracking and reporting out on the enewsletter’s results in driving awareness and feature/benefit adoption.
- Coordinating with Legal, Compliance, and other internal teams to ensure that all marketing content is compliant with the latest regulations and verbiage.
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects and requests, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2+ years of email marketing experience (financial services experience is a plus)
- Exceptional attention to detail – experience ensuring flawless execution in an environment with a significant amount of complex information and competing stakeholder priorities
- Strong project management and relationship management skills.
- Very focused on the customer – excited and passionate about creating great experiences.
- Demonstrates strategic thought leadership and intellectual curiosity to proactively identify opportunities, anticipate challenges, and provide creative solutions.
- Experience managing a marketing campaign from kickoff to deployment
- Easily adapts to change and emotionally mature
- Takes ownership for mistakes
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10281
- Ongoing Workplace Flexibility: Position will currently be work-from-home due to COVID-19. American Express is committed to the well-being of its colleagues and to creating a safe work environment; colleagues will continue to work remotely until a return to the office can be safely accomplished.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2021, 2:27:50 PM