Recruitment Coordinator (m, f, d)
As Recruitment Coordinator for the German market you will be responsible for assisting the Recruiter and Hiring Leaders with tasks and activities throughout the hiring lifecycle which include, but are not limited to, managing screening and interviewing logistics, tracking candidate progress in applicable Talent Acquisition technologies, initiating and monitoring pre-hire diligence, triaging and resolving issues, and creating offer and contract documentation.
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for internal and external candidates, Hiring Leaders, and Recruiters by acting as the logistics liaison.
- Ensure operational excellence, triaging key issues that arise during the recruitment process.
- Update all Global Talent Acquisition process and policy documentation as required, including standard forms and email templates.
- Support sourcing quality candidates for American Express as required.
- Assist with planning and logistics of recruiting events (career fairs, etc.) as needed.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance throughout the Global Talent Acquisition lifecycle
- Establish contractual elements from employment contract to addendums and various documents in a timely manner with close collaboration with HR Teams.
- Contribute and identify best practices or areas for improvement
- Provide support for ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Contribute to adhoc HR projects of interest.
- Support Recruitment Coordinator activities in other EMEA markets (The Netherlands/Belgium) as required.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- High school degree with a proven experience in Human Resources Administration, or in a corporate environment in administrative or support position preferably in an international and multicultural context.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to priorize multiple, conflicting tasks with deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Agile and reactive, autonomous, able to sort out problems
- Highly organized
- Rigorous, detail oriented
- Team player
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Fluent in German and English, a third European language is a plus ( French or Dutch, strong preference)
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes Amex an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 6:36:15 AM