You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
This position will be a part of a highly motivated and innovative Commercial Credit Risk Management team responsible for driving acquisition, underwriting and customer management strategies for the commercial payments business in Foreign Currency Services (FCS). The position will require the incumbent to develop new capabilities and commercial products & services to drive step change growth in AXP revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with the marketing and product teams to define credit risk strategies for new commercial products and services
- Developing high impact underwriting and acquisition strategies
- Defining underwriting and ongoing customer management procedures to the operations team to fulfil on the credit risk policies
- Establishing strong partnership with sales, marketing, and Risk Centre of Excellence teams based across various geographies to successfully drive business growth in the portfolio
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant experience in a financial services organization in consumer or commercial credit/marketing analytics function.
- Expertise or ability to pick up strong SAS / SQL skills
- Good communication and persuasion skills with an ability to translate technical analysis into business insights and recommendations, conceptualize and sell ideas to internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with capabilities, decision sciences, technology teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 6:21:04 AM