You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This position is responsible for strategic planning process for all Consumer cards, supporting every line of business of Prop CS. Japan. This position provides business transformation plan and KPI analytics to indicate further growth by data analytics. The incumbent will ensure the premium value and the high customer satisfaction through end-to-end process.
-Develop the overall strategy for Japan, making input into the direction of the business in order to grow the business.
- Business Planning
- DX Strategy
- Innovation Strategy
- Technology Strategy
- CX Transformation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in marketing, business planning, or strategic consulting
- At least 3 years team management experience
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Japanese and English.
- Deep understanding in Analytic and modeling
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven expertise in software, technology, and marketing platforms
- MBA from a leading university or business school or equivalent background at consulting firm.
- Consulting experience from a top-rated consulting firm
- Good interpersonal skills: effective communication and relationship building across a various group
- Flexibility under ever-changing environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021, 2:13:25 AM