You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Digital New Cardmember acquisition & servicing account for some of the largest investments in the Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG). The Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) team within GCSG is a dynamic environment of digital product and analytics professionals that drive significant value for American Express through innovative solutions.
The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to deliver on the next generation of acqusition platform in global markets. The Manager will be responsible for analytics enabling/prioritizing seamless move over of New Account decisioning from the GNA to GO2 while informing on improvements needed on the Dynamic Application platform (DXP) resulting in improved acqusition efficiency. S/he will drive business results through a metrics driven view of the GO2 and DXP platform. S/he will identify how & where customers on our website are facing usability challenges caused by platform performance. Where necessary, the incumbent will support test & learn around application journeys and early engagement experiences as well as strategic analytics to enhance New Accounts decisioning. This will in turn enhance the growth of acquisition volumes, billings & lending receivables across the enterprise.
• Define & quantify metrics of efficiency of the DXP /GO2 /GNA Platforms
• Financial analysis to support project investment and prioritization decisions
• Hands-on involvement in strategic analytics
• Create & maintain necessary reporting
• Partner across Application Experience Digital Product teams to drive relevant test and learn campaigns
The successful candidate will support Digital Marketing analytics, Test & Learn or Hypothesis testing & new accounts platform analytics.
• Strong quantitative background & analytical abilities necessary
• 3-5 years of experience with Analytics packages is required. This includes advanced SAS/SQL/etc. & Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Python)
• Ability to analyze complex data and processes, Experience in Digital marketing analytics preferred
• Understanding of how to utilize data to quantify process performance a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of credit card business, AXP networks, platforms, and procedures
• Strong self-starter
• Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
• Masters or PhD in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related analytical fields preferred
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021, 6:41:18 AM