You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Skill & Responsibility
1, Art Direction (Local creative only)
- Lead the local creative in brand team to translate marketing and branding strategies / concept into design that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Present sketches of Key Visuals or storyboards based on brand strategy.
- Give a direction to creative agency for graphic, digital, still, movie, copywriting, PPM, shooting, edit, retouching, and delivery with quality.
- Learn all AMEX brand guidelines to lead local creative for Amex brand
- Chasing trend of creative artwork for across different types of media
2, Copy writing
- Writing copy for website, eDM in Japanese following tone of manner of AMEX brand.
3, Communication skill
- As inhouse designer in brand team presentation skill is required additional to design skill for collaboration with other teams.
- Team player with strong communication.
- Relevant education or internal training.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Hands on experience with key visual development, graphic design, web layout design, print production, image selection, and shooting direction for 3+ years
- Designing for luxury brand at least 1+ year.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / illustrator / in Design / XD / Premiere Pro)
- Passion for consumer understanding
- Keen sense of the language and design, and attention to details
- Multi tasking
- Commitment for quality and on-time delivery
- Experience in copy writing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 26, 2021, 3:10:40 AM