“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team (EDME) is responsible for the product management and design of American Express’ proprietary digital products – Amex Mobile App, americanexpress.com, Amex Offers, Customer Personalization and Amex communication channels (email, SMS & push notifications).
As a team we are focused on driving engagement, satisfaction and revenue through a combination of best-in-class user experience and compelling features and functionality. We have a global remit and, with our partners across the company, we bring the best of American Express’ payment and related services to life through our digital experiences
The Director, Global Mobile Membership App, will be responsible for driving global app adoption in partnership with teams around the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and deploying a focused strategy around app adoption and engagement as well as driving awareness and engagement in new key features and functionalities across the mobile app product.
The role will involve a deep partnership with product and analytics functions – leveraging usage insights to drive global engagement of one of our most critical digital assets. The team will play a key role in sharing best practices through centrally created asset libraries, data & insights, and defining overall engagement targets for the Amex Mobile App across 20+ countries globally.
This is a crucial role within the team – and a highly visible one across the organization. As our plans for mobile advance, our need to define winning and globally-utilized assets to engage our growing audience is a prime area of focus.
The Director will lead the Mobile App Marketing Team and will be responsible for:-
- Drive growth in engagement of our core mobile experience through defining best-in-class communication strategies & assets
- Play a global role in establishing adoption targets for each of our global iOS & Android apps including developing strategies for growth based on upcoming product feature rollouts & accelerating on-going organic adoption.
- Educate and support integrations of key frameworks aimed at driving app adoption – e.g. Deep-linking framework
- Lead marketing activities within app – using personalization capabilities to support adoption of key features. Influence Personalization (PZN) roadmap to bring mobile attributes to life
- Drive a test-and-learn mindset across the marketing organization – trialling multiple creative executions and optimizing based on outcomes
- Partner with teams across the organization to deploy marketing at scale – driving center of excellence mindset of Product Marketing function.
- Build and leverage partnerships with actors globally to deploy winning ideas.
- Data-driven – owning market engagement and driving deep partnership across the product development & launch life-cycle.
- Digital Product Marketing expertise or Product Management experience
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns
- Proven success in defining a multi-market, cross LOB digital marketing strategy
- Blend of both marketing and servicing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- History of high individual performance
- Strong thought leadership in the digital space
- Ability to interpret consumer insights and trends into marketable assets
- A passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work.
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
“American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.”
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 4, 2021, 3:16:47 PM