You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
The person is expected to work on Credit Risk Modeling. The responsibilities include:
• Development of Regulatory modeling framework (PD/LGD/EAD) for annual stress testing exercise and meet the new credit reserve standards set by the Financial Accounting and Standards Boards (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Boards (IASB).
• Development and enhancement of Regulatory (CCAR/CECL/IFRS9) loss forecasting models (PD/LGD/EAD) for credit and charge card portfolios.
• Perform quantitative analysis to evaluate multiple alternatives to generate insights and derive recommendations.
• Ongoing performance tracking of loss forecasting models and variance analysis of credit reserve levels.
• Development of business requirements and collaboration with technology partners for model implementation
• Strong analytical and data analysis (SAS, SQL) skills.
• Ability to apply advanced statistical and/or other quantitative techniques to solve business problems.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to articulate complex theories, concepts, methodology and findings.
• Self motivated and with a sense of urgency.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and to cooperate with multiple partners.
• MBA or Master's Degree in a quantitative or business discipline from a premier institute
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2021, 2:51:00 AM