You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
• Understand the business needs and design high quality software applications in timely manner to fulfill those needs
• Identify and adopt new technologies to solve existing business needs and predict future challenges.
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
• 10+ years of software development experience with SQL and Java Technologies
• Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
• Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
• Design, code, and implement highly scalable and reliable applications.
• Coordinate with other team’s architect, engineers and vendors as necessary.
• Deliver on all phases of development work from initial kick-off, technical setup, application development, and support.
• Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
• Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
• Work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
• Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
• Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for testing and team feedback
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
• Java 8 & above, SQL
• Agile Practices
• Porting/Software Configuration
• Continuous Integration and Deployment
• DevOPs and test-driven development
• Concepts of Oracle, NoSql
• GoF design patterns
• Source Control
• Jenkins, Maven, XLR, JMeter
• Knowledge of Containerization concepts, Orchestration concepts
• Familiar with Open Source technologies
Enterprise Leadership Behaviours
Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 26, 2021, 6:22:23 PM