You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Kabbage, a leading FinTech innovator, was recently acquired by American Express. We’re looking to grow our engineering team to continue building upon our innovative Kabbage platform as we launch new products and deepen relationships with small business owners.
What you'll be doing:
- Continuously improve the accuracy, availability, and consistency of data in Kabbage’s data platform.
- Build automated testing tools and frameworks for Kabbage’s data platform.
- Investigate issues discovered during testing and partner with developers to find and fix root causes.
- Partner with product and business stakeholders to translate user stories and requirements into test cases.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team to deliver software.
What we're looking for in you:
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Experience in python, spark, and T-SQL
- Experience testing software components that utilize APIs and relational databases
- Experience with unstructured data (json, xml)
- Experience with cloud technology like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Three or more years of relevant experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2021, 5:52:25 PM