“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
This position is part of the Communication Compliance Review (CCR) Program Office within Enterprise Marketing Solutions and Platforms (EMPS).
The CCR Program Office provides strategic support for the compliance review teams: Marketing Compliance Review (MCR), Servicing Compliance Review (SCR) and Creative Governance Team (CGT). The Program Office is responsible for (1) training and education (2) standards and procedures governance (3) PRSA and exam/audit support (4) quality assurance and testing (5) program evaluation and reporting (6) process transformation and improvement (7) content development and communication.
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing quality assurance support, including quality assurance testing, exams and audit support, standards and procedures governance and process transformation projects.
- Quality Assurance Testing: Evaluate MCR and SCR reviewer quality performance through monthly testing. Track results and monitor trends to identify and help implement training opportunities as needed.
- Exams and Audits Support: Support exams, audit, and testing teams by researching identified exceptions. Facilitate remediation for any findings as needed. Document and monitor adherence to audit/exam findings.
- Corrective Action Plans, Operational Risk Events: Effectively facilitate the assessment, documentation and remediation of potential marketing-related failures via the Bank’s Corrective Action process and policy. Help ensure timely closure of gaps and customer remediation where required.
- Standards and Procedures Governance: Monitor adherence to CCR review standards, procedures and processes. Help facilitate periodic review of all standards/procedures and ensure timely updates to reflect changes in the CCR process. Provide timely communication to stakeholders.
- Process Transformation and Improvement: Serve as project lead for CCR process enhancement projects. Lead projects from inception through to successful completion/implementation. Work with stakeholders to develop, maintain and enhance the tools, systems and technologies that support the CCR review process.
- Provide support to other Program Office functions as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of work experience.
- Minimum Experience Requirement .2+ years of experience in an operational/analytical role within a compliance or banking/financial institution
- Experience providing exams/audit/testing support strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing-related regulations, including UDAAP and Reg Z, strongly preferred
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience managing projects from inception through to implementation
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes and procedures
- Strong customer relationship and change management skills with a proven ability to lead and facilitate change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment that frequently changes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and diagnose situations to determine the correct action
- Ability to influence at all levels without direct authority
- Flexibility in taking on additional responsibilities over time as the job requires support of new and innovative processes
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including being an expert with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 11, 2021, 1:01:08 PM